CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Birthday shirts for a set of cutie twins...

So, since I’ve been talking a lot about Valentine’s Day, I thought that I would post a pic of my latest project. I just completed this order and who better to talk about at Valentine’s Day than two characters who have been in love for over 50 years.. Mickey and Minnie! I thought these shirts turned out adorable for twins Luke and Gracie’s first birthday! Happy Birthday Luke and Gracie, I hope you have a super special day! If you are interested in a Mickey or Minnie shirt, just send me an email or visit my website here!

                                          Happy Crafting! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate any feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...