CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Etsy Baby Shower!

Etsy Baby Shower

Have I ever mentioned that I love baby showers? Well, I do! I love to see the new things that are out there in the baby world and I also love to give baby gifts..mostly because no one believes that I make the items that I give! Ha.
Etsy hosts a shower for members of Etsy or shop owners a few times a y
ear. They find moms who are expecting or have recently had a baby and they match them up with shops who will donate items as their gifts. Very fun!
This year I was matched with a woman who doesn't know the gender of the baby..so hard to make gender neutral things! So, I decided to donate a bib and burp set in the Alexander Henry print Apples and Pears. Love it!
If you get a moment, check out the Baby shower blog (say that five times fast!) Jessica and Deniz will be blogging about each
of the donating shops.
http://etsybabyshower.blogspot.com/

Here's my entry:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate any feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...